Thursday, November 17, 2016


A Logical view of our politicians,
considering what they have done to the American citizens.

I voted early in our presidential election. In fact I voted over two weeks before the actual election day.

Afterwards, my vote was in, I was trying to relax, but something was happening to me.

I was now watching as both sides attacked each other with the most mundane accusations. It was insane. I was still waiting for someone to talk about the issues we all wanted to hear.




But, both sides were happy to avoid issues and continue with their opponent bashing.

So, in frustration, I wrote an article on my HubPages site that explained why I actually made my selection and voted for whom I considered "the least worst" candidate.

Click on the link below to read my article.

Why I voted for Trump.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LET ME KNOW! I want to provide useful and interesting information for my fellow Retirees, Seniors and Baby Boomers. So, Compliments are welcome, and Complaints or just other opinions are just as welcome. SO, LET ME KNOW what is on your mind!