Wednesday, June 25, 2014

OLD JOKE - Grandkids and Politics


Hot  Coffee
Gotta  love those  grandkids.

I  was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and I asked  her, "What  day
is  tomorrow?"
.

Without  skipping a beat she said, "It's  President's  Day!".

She's  smart, so I asked her "What  does President's Day  mean?".

I  was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln,  etc.

She  replied, "President's  Day is when President
Obama  steps out  of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we  have 4  more years of Bull S#*t."

You  know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your  nose.
    






No comments:

Post a Comment

LET ME KNOW! I want to provide useful and interesting information for my fellow Retirees, Seniors and Baby Boomers. So, Compliments are welcome, and Complaints or just other opinions are just as welcome. SO, LET ME KNOW what is on your mind!