Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Dead End Don Joke - Romantic Seniors wife



A man's wife, being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text one day, in which she said: 


If you are laughing, send me your smile. 
If you are eating, send me a bite. 
If you are drinking send me a sip. 
If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. 
If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you!

The husband, not being the romantic type, replied, 

“Dear,  I'm on the commode. Please advise."


The Book below provides some good information on decisions a Senior needs to make about their living style:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LET ME KNOW! I want to provide useful and interesting information for my fellow Retirees, Seniors and Baby Boomers. So, Compliments are welcome, and Complaints or just other opinions are just as welcome. SO, LET ME KNOW what is on your mind!