Sunday, March 3, 2013

JOKE - A True Golfer

TRUE GOLFER  

He left home around 8:30am to play golf with his friends. On the way out the door, he answered his wife’s “What time will you be home?”

“Probably around 1:30 – I’ll have lunch at the club.”

1:30 came and went, 3:00 passed, 6:15, still not home, finally at about 7:00pm he rolls in the driveway, leaves his clubs in the garage, and presents his wife with a pizza, and begins the apologetic story.

"We finished our game about 12:30, had lunch and I started home, when alongside the road I saw this attractive girl with a flat tire on her car.

I stopped to help, got the tire changed, and looked around for a place to wash my hands.
She offered money, but I refused, so she suggested that I at least allow her to buy me a beer.

She said there's a tavern just up the road, and they have a restroom, you can clean up a bit.
 I agreed to stop, we had a beer, then another beer, then a couple more, and I realized that this girl was not only pretty, she was very friendly, and a good companion to spend time with.

Before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex.

And that is why I am so late getting home."

 His wife looked him right in the eye and said,
 "Don't bullshit me -- you played 36 holes, didn't you?
-------------------------------------------------------------





-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET ME KNOW! I want to provide useful and interesting information for my fellow Retirees, Seniors and Baby Boomers. So, Compliments are welcome, and Complaints or just other opinions are just as welcome. SO, LET ME KNOW what is on your mind!