Friday, March 22, 2013

I was Just THINKIN' - SMARTPHONES

SMARTPHONES!

It seems that everyone has a Smartphone today, and the statistics I just saw on the national news supports this.

But, I was just thinking on one truth about these techological miracles that all have in our pockets these days.

A SMARTPHONE CAN PERFORM MANY JOBS FOR YOU!

But you must eventually ask yourself

HOW MANY JOBS DO I NEED DONE BY MY SMARTPHONE?

----------------------------------------
Here is a little test for everyone;
First; Count the number of APPS you have loaded!
Then, Count the number of APPS you have actually used
over the past three months.
-----------------------------------------
DON

--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET ME KNOW! I want to provide useful and interesting information for my fellow Retirees, Seniors and Baby Boomers. So, Compliments are welcome, and Complaints or just other opinions are just as welcome. SO, LET ME KNOW what is on your mind!