Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hey, Mr. 1%! You are fat and happy now! But we're coming for you!

Source: Public Domain


Hey, Mr. 1%!

Let me think for a minute here about YOU and I! 

OK! I think I have it.

If I work for a living and make, say, $30K-40K, I have to pay taxes. 
I don;t know how to do taxes, typically, so I have to pay someone else to do that for me. 
I have no real deductions except for my House interest and it's not enough to be useful. 

My medical care hasn't been catastrophic, so it's no where near meeting the minimum deductible. 

My work clothes are not uniforms, so I can't claim them.

SO I have to file straight form and PAY even more to the IRS, because my Boss didn't take out enough, in the first place?

Now You on the other hand, the infamous 1%? 



You have an accountant to do your taxes for you. 

You get to take your Sports car as a business expense. 

You get to take your week in the Bahamas as an expense because you went to a one-day conference on how to save on your taxes. 

You write off your designer clothes as a business expense. Because they are Oh so necessary for your meetings with Clients, you say.

And your Fiscal tax-avoiding sins go on and on!

After every possible deduction under the sun by your accountant, you end up claiming $100K (or less)  as income after an actual Gross Income four or more times that number. 

And you whine because that's unfair to you?

Get a Life, Mr. 1%. We need the playing field leveled a bit! And we, the working class of America are watching your grip slip a little on our nation. 

We're watching for the right moment to take you down.
And take your deductions and perks away from you and have you pay "real taxes" on your actual income.

Tick! Tick! Tick!

by Don Bobbitt, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

LET ME KNOW! I want to provide useful and interesting information for my fellow Retirees, Seniors and Baby Boomers. So, Compliments are welcome, and Complaints or just other opinions are just as welcome. SO, LET ME KNOW what is on your mind!